The Imagination Art Journal Zine



Today I have another art journal zine to share, I love doing these! It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. This one is "Imagination" themed! You can find the previous zines I've participated in here-SpaceSeaBoldVintageWoodland, SpiritGirl Boss, Goth.

The "Zine Squad" consists of 3 main members, Myself, Vanessa and Julia, and then we usually ask another art journaler or two to join us on gifting a zine to someone.
This time around we asked the always talented Lauren Blood to join us in making a zine for Tanyalee.

The cover was done by Vanessa and Julia I believe.

I had so much fun with this zine. With a theme like "imagination" there are limitless possibilities!

Left page by me, right page by Julia (I think!).
I adhered down a few pink tissue paper circles and then doodled over top of them.

Left page by Vanessa, Right page by me.

I loved Vanessa's ombre page on the left, so I did a coordinating page next to it. Isn't the moon balloon fun?

Page by me.

I love a good Owl City lyric, and this song is one of my favorites so I had to include it in here!






I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!