Get Messy- Season of Lists Week 3

It's time for week 2 for the Season of Lists in Get Messy.
       Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and suppport and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here.


I had actually drawn this hand with the markers for a different reason, but I loved it so much that it inspired this list and decided to make a copy of it to include on this journal page.

The page on the right was done on a magazine page. Aren't those cupcakes fun?


I put away my markers for this page/list and got out my paint to write with. The weather here this week has been so gorgeous and I've been spending as much time outside as possible.

The photo on the left was one I took in Arizona a couple of years ago (Which I printed out and never got around to scrapbooking it. oops.) and the astronaut on the right was a scrapbooking diecut that a friend gave me and that I turned into a packing tape transfer.


My pages were actually super colorful this week, and not just one color (pink!). 

What type of projects have you been working on lately?