The Blue Color Chaos Journal

Today I'm sharing an update on the group art journal project I am a part of -The Color Chaos Journals! 

6 of my art journal friends and I decided to do sort of an art journal round robin, we each start a journal and send it to each other, letting the others create pages in their journals.

The twist? Each journal is a different color! Fun! See the previous journals I've worked in here- Pink, Red, Gold.  This past month I have been working in the Blue Journal.


My first and favorite page. You should basically expect to see atleast one galaxy/space page in every journal I do.

I used watercolors to make the blue galaxy and magazine pages for the bottom half. I used Mono Correction Tape by Tombow for the quote- I just rolled it on and then wrote on top of it. It's an easy way to get white labels.


On this next page I went with a sea theme. Blue definitely makes me think of the ocean.
The turtle was actually a coloring page I had been doing and thought it would be fun to cut out and include on the page.



Another space page! This one isn't super space-y, though it does have gelli printed moons.


I tore this quote (I love it!) out of a doodle book a while back and having been saving it to use in just the right project, which I finally found.


Those are all of my complete pages! I also added my own touch to a few of the existing pages in the journal, but I didn't take photos of all of those. ;)


If you have a couple of minutes, be sure to stop by the rest of the Color Chaos Gang's blog to see they're colorful journals!


Do you use blue in your art a lot? I love using light blue in my scrapbooking, but for some reason I found this journal to be a challenge!