The HOME Art Journal Zine

Today I have another art journal zine to share, I love doing these! It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. This one is "HOME" themed!
You can find the previous zines I've participated in here- SpaceSeaBoldVintageWoodland, SpiritGirl Boss,Goth Imagination, Infinite Possibilities.

The "Zine Squad" consists of 3 main members, Myself, Vanessa and Julia, and then we usually ask another art journaler or two to join us on gifting a zine to someone.
This time around we asked Jennifer (she's so talented!) to join us in making a zine for Nina.


I made the zine base. I used a pale blue scrapbook paper for the cover, I liked the color and it just felt very "home" like to me. Jennifer and Vanessa added to it to finish the cover!

When I was putting the mixed media papers for the zine together, I also decided to just throw a few gelli prints in as well.

I used a house stamp by American Crafts on the inside covers and did sort of a dictionary page for the first page.



This is obviously my favorite page. Living somewhere with a view of the stars is the best thing in my opinion.



Left page is by either Vanessa or Julia. I'm kind of thinking both... On the right page I journaled on top of a gelli print and added on a stamped house.

I found that I actually have like 3 different house stamps in my stash, so this zine was the perfect chance to use them again.


Left page by Jennifer, Right page by me. I didn't do much to this page, I just painted a little bit on top of the gelli print.


And my last page- More gelli prints! I used a gold paint pen through a letter stencil for the letters and just did a quick doodle of the girl.

I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!


Where is home for you? I really want to know- Where do you live?