Grand Canyon - Ribbon Mini Album



 Another day, another mini album finished! I think making mini albums is definitely my most favorite way to scrapbook and document memories. I just love mini books.

For this mini album, I grabbed some new supplies I got from Tombow. Tombow has partnered with May Arts and they sent me this fabulous hot pink metallic ribbon.
I saw it and immediately thought of my Grand Canyon pictures. Is that weird? Maybe. But I was inspired. ;)



I used the ribbon as a way to bind my mini album.I cut 4" pieces of kraft paper and glued them every 1.5" on to the ribbon. Then I added a layer of patterned paper and then glued my photos down with the Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive runner.


For the cover, I used the new reactive screen ink by Heidi Swapp and brushed it on to the yellow paper. I added a couple of different colors of pink foil and ran it through the Minc machine to foil the brush strokes. I love the finished look. 


My mini album has 9 pages, so it stretches out like a garland or accordian album when it's open or I can fold it up.

Have you been to the Grand Canyon? It's amazing!