Book Review- Sketchy Stories by Kerby Rosanes

Hey guys, today I am doing a book review! I love doing these. This one isn't my normal crafting book, or my occasional fiction book. I'm reviewing the book Sketchy Stories by Kerby Rosanes. This is a book filled with art, and trust me when I say it's inspiring!

About the book: World-renowned artist Kerby Rosanes specializes in black ink doodles and sketches, and at the age of 23, he quit his desk job as a graphic designer to pursue his art full time. With a legion of over a million followers, Kerby has been a source of inspiration to artists, designers, and art-lovers all over the world with his stunning art and inspirational messages like "Never Quit Drawing" and "Be Awesome Today." Now fans can glimpse the personal sketchbook of Kerby Rosanes with Sketchy Stories, a beautiful facsimile reproduction of his original sketchbook, loaded with secret doodles, elaborate sketches, and whimsical lines and detailed patterns. 


Kerby is an amazing artist, I've seen some of the drawings on this book on pinterest and thought they were really cool, but I didn't know the rest of his work.

On each page of the book you'll find atleast one whimsical drawing to inspire you. Most of the pages just have art and titles/dates, however through out the book Kerby shares thoughts about his art pieces as well as a few tips.

(I just love the Tiger above.)

If you're looking for a how-to book, this isn't it. But if you are looking for inspiration, or love art and ink drawings, then I'd say you should pick up a copy of this book to enjoy! It has 200 illustrations in it!
It's already inspiring me to add more details into my drawings.

You can purchase a copy of this book here: Sketchy Stories.