DIY Lisa Frank Clipboard

This is a project in my Back-to-School Lisa Frank series!

Today I've got another fun, fabulous back-to-school project to share with you guys! I've been having WAY to much restyling all of my office supplies with rainbow cheetah print and some of my favorite characters.

I used a Lisa Frank Coloring Book page on this clipboard to add Painter Panda, my next favorite character after Spotty and Dotty!


Supplies:
Blank Old Clipboard
Acrylic Paints
Paint Brush
Deacoupage Medium
Scissors
Lisa Frank Coloring Book


1. Start by giving that old clipboard a bright and happy makeover! Tape off the metal clip and paint the board. I used 2 shades of aqua acrylic paint for an ombre look. Let it dry.


2. Choose your favorite coloring book page character and cut him out. Use a decoupage medium to adhere it onto the clipboard.


3. You can color in your character if you want, but I chose to leave Painter Panda black and white, but to give him a rainbow coming from his paintbrush and also added a few doodle stars around him! Fun!



Easy, right?



Did you love Painter Panda too?? Have you seen this Painter Panda Halloween Costume by Studio DIY yet? I love it!