DIY Fall Porch Decor

Yesterday was the first official day of Fall, so it's okay to go all crazy with the pumpkins now right? Actually I've been doing that for about 3 weeks.. ;)

Today I have a couple of fun Fall projects to share with you! I created these using Walnut Hollow wood products, so you can find the full tutorials over on their blog.


 

DIY Painted Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin! If you need a cheesy (amazing) saying to put on your front door step, how about "Happy Pumpkin Spice Season"?

Find the tutorial here.



DIY Rustic Fall Crates.
These couldn't be easier! Seriously, only 2 supplies are needed: Just wooden crates and acrylic paint!

Get the full tutorial here.

What is your absolute favorite thing about fall? I'm honestly not sure I can choose a favorite. Cool, crisp air, maybe. Or pumpkin all the things.