Get Messy Thursday- Dreamcatchers

It's the season of dreams over at Get Messy, So for the next few weeks I'll be working in my dream journal.

                     Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and suppport and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here.
--

I am back from my trip to Colorado, and back in my studio which is nice. I spent most of Tuesday art journaling- working on a collaboration journal and also a couple of pages in my Dreams journal, that I'm showing you here.


My friend Riet has been creating some amazing acrylic paintings in her Dream zine lately and I was inspired by her work on this page below.


A favorite Van Gogh quote + a doodled dream catcher.


My other page for today is inspired by the video game, Child Of Light. I've never played it, but the images of it are lovely watercolor inspired and I wanted to have that on my page.



Did you art journal this week?