Get Messy Thursday - The Season of Dreams


Hey friends, it's a new season over at Get Messy, the Season of Dreams. So for the next 6 weeks I'll be working in my dream journal.

                  Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and suppport and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here.
--


I created a little "dreams intro" on the first page. The background is a photograph I tore out of a National Geographic magazine, and then I added a watercolor circle on top and used a Dual Brush Pen (by Tombow) to write on top.


My dreams are really weird. I think it's because I read science fiction books right before I go to bed, or from watching Star Trek, but I often dream surreal, scifi style. Aliens. Space. Dystopian worlds, etc.


I journaled about some of my most recurring dreams on the page below. The butterflies are copies of some I painted in my sketchbook over the past few months.
I adhered them over my journaling. 



 What is in your art journal this week?