Get Messy Thursday

It's the season of dreams over at Get Messy, So for the next few weeks I'll be working in my dream journal.

                   Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and suppport and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here.
--

This week I am actually traveling/visiting some family, so I'm not at home with all of my craft supplies. I made these pages right before I left. 


My dreams are always so surreal, so I tried to sort of show that on this page. Also, I just like butterflies.

For this page I actually cut the hand and swirls out of a page from a magazine. I found this lovely photograph of butterflies in a National Geographic magazine (I have a ton of pictures that I tore out of NatGeos!) and I just loved it.

I paired it with a drawing I did of a Spanish Moon Moth.


I have a real life dream of going to outer space, but I would never have been able to be an astronaut, I get motion sick way too easily.



That's it for me today! As I said, I made these right before I caught a plane out of town. :)
Did you do any art journaling this week?