The Pink Color Chaos Art Journal

Hey guys, Today I am sharing an update on the group art journal project I am a part of  -  The Color Chaos Journals!  They're all completed now! We started them in January so it's been a really fun year long project.

6 of my art journal friends and I decided to do sort of an art journal round robin, we each start a journal and send it to each other, letting the others create pages in their journals.

The twist? Each journal is a different color! Fun!  I've already shared all of the pages I've completed in each journal, you can see those here:  PinkRed, Gold, BlueLilacWhite, Black.

Today I wanted to showcase a few of my favorite pages from my finished pink journal! The entire journal is amazing and it was hard to pick favorites, but at the same time I didn't want to bombard you with a million photos in one post. 

So I chose a few to share here, and I posted a complete flip through on instagram, here.


I made by journal using my bind-it-all binding machine with some gelli print pages inside, and also included a few fun group pages.


I love collaborating on journals like this. Each of us have our own separate styles and they're all amazing in their own ways. I love how everyone used different shades of pink and themes and ideas.

If you have a couple of minutes, be sure to stop by the rest of the Color Chaos Gang's blogs to see they're colorful journals!