Get Messy Thursday - Dreams and Totems


It's the season of dreams over at Get Messy, So for the next few weeks I'll be working in my dream journal.

                      Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and suppport and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here.
--

As one of the creative team members for Get Messy, this week was my turn to post a tutorial on the Get Messy blog. As it is the season of dreams, and I love everything surreal, I shared a tutorial on how to create art inspired by double exposure photographs.

Here is my page:


My second page for the week is inspired by both the season of dreams and the new class on Get Messy, Totems, taught by Vanessa Oliver-Lloyd. It is all about adding depth to your art journal and finding your personal totems.

I think I've decided that one of my spirit animals may be a bear.



That's it this week in my art journal, as far as finished pages go. I do have a few pages in progress as well. :)