Secret Garden Art Journal Zine

Today I have another art journal zine to share, I love doing these! It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. 

You can find the previous zines I've participated in here- SpaceSeaBoldVintageWoodland, SpiritGirl BossGothImagination,  Infinite Possibilities,  Home,  VanessaVeronaAbstractArtist, Circus.

This time, the Zine Squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Meghan to make a zine for our lovely friend Riet. We went with a Secret Garden theme, and it turned out so magical.



Vanessa created the zine base and she used some gorgeous pressed flower/leaf paper .



Julia's page on the left, mine on the right. I added the floral strip of paper and some washi tape to the page on the right as well as the quote.


I'm so in love with painting butterflies and moths right now, that I had to include some in this zine!


I added the fern transparency to the page above and it flips up to show some of Julia's amazing inky flowers underneath.



My girl sketch on the left, page by Vanessa on the right.


I simply cannot stop myself from painting a galaxy in basically every art journal I do.



I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!