A Seaside Art Journal Zine

Today I have another art journal zine to share, I love doing these! It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. 

You can find the previous zines I've participated in here- SpaceSeaBoldVintageWoodland, SpiritGirl BossGothImagination,  Infinite Possibilities,  Home,  VanessaVeronaAbstractArtistCircus, Secret Garden.

This time, the Zine Squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Cait to make a zine for our artsy friend Gilly. We went with a Seaside theme! It's a bit different than the Vitamin Sea theme we did last year.
--

I created the base for this zine! I used a mix of scrapbook paper (for the cover, book pages, gelli prints and watercolor papers.

The cover

I started this page with the map and the giant star fish, and I love how more was added to it.


Page on the left by me, right by Cait.

One of my favorite galaxy pages.


Page on the left by me, right page by Julia, I think.

I added the "Enjoy the Sunshine" quote to the left page.

Usually I hate orange, but I actually love the color scheme of this journal. What about you?


I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!