Get Messy 2016 Creative Team Blog Hop

Hey my friends! Today, Those of us on the 2016 Get Messy Art Journal Creative Team are doing a fun little blog hop!

At the beginning of 2015, I joined the Get Messy Art Journal community, and at the beginning of 2016 I joined their creative team! The community of journalers and artists involved in Get Messy are so nice and talented, and the creative team is such a wonderful art tribe to be a part of.

I'm honored to be continuing on with the team in 2017, but before the new year those of us on the 2016 team want to share the love and community by supporting each other. 

(A page I created inspired by Essie's collage work)

We're each blogging about one of our fellow creative team members, I wanted to let you know how much I am inspired by my fellow art friend Essie Ruth!

Essie has such a lovely style that is all her own. Her collage work is so colorful and amazing. I'll let the images of her work speak for themselves.



Gorgeous, yeah? I find her minimalist style to be so lovely and reminds me that sometimes less is more. 

Essie also has a newsletter called the "HeART Journal". She sends out emails full of journaling inspiration and a prompt to work from. If a unicorn was an email newsletter, it would be this one.

Hop over to Essie's blog to learn more.


Also,fellow creative team member Zinia wrote a post about my work today, which I am extremely honored by. You can see that here, if you want.