The Empowerment Art Journal Zine

Today I have another art journal zine to share, I love doing these! It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. 

You can find the previous zines I've participated in here- SpaceSeaBoldVintageWoodland, SpiritGirl BossGothImagination,  Infinite Possibilities,  Home,  VanessaVeronaAbstractArtistCircusSecret GardenSeaside, Strong, Tropical Jungle.

The zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Sarah for this Empowerment zine for Judith. This little zine turned out so inspiring.

The Cover


When I was thinking about the empowerment zine I thought of a phoenix, so that's what I painted here on this page, over some galaxy photographs.


Page on the left by Sarah, right by me.

I loved the colors on the left page, so I used them in my watercolor background on the right. I adhered on a vintage moon image and lettered the quote using a Tombow Fudenosuke marker.


Pink hair, don't care. :)


My page on the left, and our group/signing page on the right.

I added a gelli print mandala to my page that flips open. :)


I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!