It's a Small World - Art Journal Zine

I'm a member of the Zine Squad, We make collaborative zines for and around people and subjects that inspire us!  I love doing these- It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. You can see all the past zines I've collaborated on here.

The zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Tanyalee for this "It's a Small World After All" zine for our friend Sasha. 


^ The cover ^


I wrote on the words above and foiled them so they have a shine!


My page on the left, I had so much with high flow acrylics on this page.

My favorite page I did from the zine! The idea of the girl holding the world was inspired by a sketch by one of my favorite artists, Qinni.
I added the paint strokes and the "adventure" quote to the page above.


I got the page above from a National Geographic magazine and I just loved the colors!


I added the little "All the good vibes" tag to the last page above.

I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!