Tiny Things- An Art Journal Zine

I'm a member of the Zine Squad, We make collaborative zines for and around people and subjects that inspire us!  I love doing these- It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. You can see all the past zines I've collaborated on here.

The zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Sarah for this "Tiny Things" zine for our friend Anika
Anika loves minimal elements of art and the Tiny things theme is such a cute and cool concept, it seemed perfect for her.


^The cover ^ I think almost everyone contributed to that cover! I added the stenciled fern. :)

My pink spread above. 

Vanessa's page on the left, and my doodles on the right.


When I saw Jules white doodle page on the left I knew I had to make a contrasting page next to it, so I did the black page with neon doodles.


I have to have a space page. :)


Julia's amazing lion doodle on the left is so fun. I copied the girl from my sketchbook and added her to the right.

Our sign off page.
The back cover. I added the little hearts.

I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!