A Coloring Art Journal Zine

I'm a member of the Zine Squad, We make collaborative zines for and around people and subjects that inspire us!  I love doing these- It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. You can see all the past zines I've collaborated on here.

The zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Ammie for a Coloring zine for our friend Jen.


The cover. ^ I started this zine, so I added the black and white patterned papers to the front cover.



We've never done a coloring zine before, and as someone who likes to draw I really enjoyed this one. I did the first page above as a sort of "intro" page. Someone added the lovely swirls and butterfly to the page.

My art on the left, Jules on the right.
I must always have a space page.

Vanessa's page on the left, mine on the right.

and my page on the left with a fun art theme! I also added the Lisa Frank pup to the sign off page on the right.

I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!