Book Review - Tiny Tabletop Gardens



Hey everyone, Happy Tuesday! Today I have another book review for you. received a copy of the book Tiny Tabletop Gardens by Emma Hardy to review, so here it is.  First, let's start with a little bit about the book from the publisher:
Be inspired by Emma Hardy's beautiful ideas for tiny tabletop displays. Why not try some indoor projects on rainy days; plant some little ferns under glass domes, make Japanese moss balls for the roots of some colorful orchids, or why not create a unique water garden in glass goblets? Make use of any outdoor space you have with hanging lantern planters, little place name pots for a party, a tower of plants, and a beautiful chandelier with small planted glasses. The edible plants chapter has easy-to-grow delicious treats including potted blueberries, an alpine strawberry centerpiece, and much more. Every project has helpful step-by-step instructions and aftercare tips from expert gardener Emma Hardy, so now even those with a minimum of space can enjoy the benefits and joys of gardening.

I do really enjoy working in the garden and potting flowers, so this book is automatically something I would be interested in.


The book includes 35 projects, so it has a pretty good variety. I really love all of the different ideas Emma includes on what type of containers you can use. Such as vintage tins, mason jars, ladles, tea pots, etc. There are so many options.


Emma includes an Edible Plants section, which is perfect if you want to grow your own herbs. Right now I have mint, oregano, and cilantro growing outside, but I would love to put them in a cute container to have in my kitchen.




*I received a copy of this book in exchange for a review, but all opinions are my own.