A Circle Art Journal Zine

I'm a member of the Zine Squad, We make collaborative zines for and around people and subjects that inspire us!  I love doing these- It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. You can see all the past zines I've collaborated on here.

I was on vacation for a few weeks back in May, so it's been quite a while since we shared any zines!  This time the zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Ashley for a Circle themed zine for our friend Clare.




The Cover above.



My page to the right above. Ashley drew the mandala to the left and I wanted to compliment it.



I'm not sure who painted the circles onto this page, but I doodled the white shapes on top of them.


My lion page to the right. How could you have a circle zine without the Lion King in there?




My space-y page above.



The sign off page with names. All I contributed to this one was my name. ha. but Jules created and amazing background!

I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!