A Folklore Art Journal Zine

I'm a member of the Zine Squad, We make collaborative zines for and around people and subjects that inspire us!  I love doing these- It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. You can see all the past zines I've collaborated on here.

This time the zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Stephanie on a zine for our friend Lucia.


The cover above


I added the fox and the key fabric to the page above.


My page above. with lots of doodles.


I had gotten the castle image from a calendar and knew it was perfect for this zine, so I added it in and doodled the design on the right.


My double spread above. I added one of my girl drawings to the page , and then added the black doodles around on the page, which are heavily inspired by Diana Sudyka.


I added the red doodles to the page on the left, and the right page is our sign off page.

I added the copper tape to the back cover above.

I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!