Get Messy Season of Fairy Tales - Week 3

It is the Season of Fairy Tales at *Get Messy. So for the  next few weeks I'm working in this  handmade mushroom journal.

                        *Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here..
--

As a part of the Get Messy Creative Team, this was my week to share a tutorial on the private Get Messy blog. I shared a tutorial on how to design fairy tale elements (mushrooms, crystals, etc) AND a free printable, so if you're a Get Messian, I hope you go check it out. :)

Here is my page using the fairy tale elements I designed.



My other page for this week is inspired by Maleficent. My Maleficent drawing is inspired by this photograph.


The green vellum on the left side is actually a flap that flips up, and then you can see Maleficent's wing, which I heat embossed with Black Lame embossing powder, so it sparkles. :)


Now the question is which fairytale should I take on next week?