DIY Pumpkin Tins from Recycled Pirouline Cookie Tins

If you're new here, I post recycled Pirouline tin crafts every month! You can find them all here.

Autumn is my favorite season!! I love everything about it, but one of my favorite things is to decorate the porch with pumpkins and mums.

I restyled a few empty Pirouline Tins and turned them into pumpkins!


Supplies:

  • Pirouline Cooke Tins
  • Orange Spray Paint
  • Black Paint Marker
  • Wooden Spools
  • Raffia
  • Green Foam


Step one: Paint your tins orange.


Step two:
Use a black paint marker to add on either a face, or a catchy fall phrase to the fronts of the tins!


Step three:

Embellish the lids by adhering raffia, a wooden spool, and green foam leaves to the top.




You can find out more about the yummy Pirouline Cookies here: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram