An Elements Art Journal Zine

I'm a member of the Zine Squad, We make collaborative zines for and around people and subjects that inspire us!  I love doing these- It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. You can see all the past zines I've collaborated on here.

 This time the zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Divyam for an Elements themed zine! I love how this one turned out.


The cover. I added the ferns, and a few of the swirly flames.

My page spread with my fire girl.I tried to make her look like she is a glowing ember. Think it worked?


I added the image & the art on the right page flap above. I think the rest of the page is by Vanessa.


I loved Jules Pocahontas page on the right, so I used more of the lyrics on my collage on the left.


The only thing I added to the page above was the round sticker by Elly Mack.


My galaxy/wave page on the left above.


I simply added a couple of crystals to Divyam's page above on the right.


I added a mountain collage to the left page and worked on top of the gelli print on the right page.


The plant/vine is another fun sticker by Elly.


My last page + the sign off page. I really love how my Anemoi (wind gods) page turned out.

The wolf sticker I added to the sign off page is by GraceMereWoods. Apparently I was all about the stickers in this zine!

I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!