Make it Monday

Thank you for all of the awesome feedback on my survey. If you'd still like to take it, please do. It seems my most popular posts are DIY's and Make it Mondays. 

So, Don't worry. I will definitely continue to post Make it Monday's in 2013, I love putting together these posts. I get to browse pinterest and blogs and it's super inspiring. :)
-----

Make some Distressed Gingerbread Man Cat Toys using this tutorial.
Create these Cursive Candy Cane Clay Ornaments with this DIY.
Stitch up this amazing Shark Bag using this tutorial and pattern.

Make some fun Yarn Wrapped Ornaments with this tutorial.
Recycle your old jeans into a Demin Snack bag using this DIY.
Crochet this cute Amigurumi Gnome with this pattern.
Recycle any old keys you have laying around into Snowmen with this DIY.