PWP Tutorial Tuesday

Today I'm up on the Paper Wings Productions blog sharing a fun technique for stamping inside of a stencil or mask. I made a Christmas card using this technique, but since Christmas is tomorrow you are probably through with the Christmas card making. You can use this technique for so many things- not just Christmas!

For my card I used the Sacred Geometry Stamp Set and the Snapshot Framer Stamp Set. I love the red and white colors, which are really in this season. My sisters tree is all red and white so I sent this to her. :)


I can see this technique coming in handy for lots of things- Hearts for Valentines day, Circles for all occasions, backgrounds on layouts, etc! I added some bling to my card, because I think it makes everything fancier!

Merry Christmas! You can find my tutorial for this technique here.