30 Days of Christmas Cards

Alright guys, I have almost (the month isn't quite over!) successfully completed 30 days of watercolors this month. It's been really fun and I've realized just how much I love doing monthly challenges like this.

30 days of watercolors, 30 days of lists, etc. They're fun, and creating every day is a great habit!

So next month, November 2015, I am declaring it "30 Days of Cards".

Or more specifically, 30 Days of Christmas Cards.


I always make my own Christmas cards. I love the personal touch and, also, I just like to make cards and play with paper and ink.

I'll be making one Christmas card a day in November. Since it's card making, I'm not going to limit myself to any prompts besides just the Christmas theme.

If you want a fun challenge, I'd love for you to join me!

You don't have to do Christmas cards if you don't want to. You can just do hello or birthday cards, or if you don't celebrate Christmas, just do holiday cards in general.


I'll be using the hashtags #30daysofchristmascards and #punkprojects to share my cards on instagram and twitter. I'll be checking in with my progress a few times here on the blog as well.

Do you hand make your Christmas cards?

Will you be joining in?