A Cityscape Art Journal Zine

I'm a member of the Zine Squad, We make collaborative zines for and around people and subjects that inspire us!  I love doing these- It's fun to have a miniature art journal done in one theme. You can see all the past zines I've collaborated on here.

 This time the zine squad (Julia, Vanessa and I) collaborated with Kelli for a Cityscape themed zine! I thought the theme for this one was really neat!

The fun multi colored firework stamps were already on the left page above, I added the hand/cityscape to it. 
I added the map flap into this journal, and used some of my stamp stash I've collected on it.



My page on the opposite side of the flap. The circles are actually foil, although it's hard to take a photo of.

My galaxy page on the left. I add a galaxy into nearly every collab I do.


I love collaborating on art journals like this! I highly encourage you guys to go visit their blogs and see the rest of the zine, because the rest of the pages are amazing!