Sketching In Your Art Journal Online Class

I'm a little bit late in posting this, as my class came out 2 weeks ago, but I've been dying to tell you something: I'm officially a teacher at Big Picture Classes!

I've been a fan of Big Picture Classes for years, so I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when they asked if I would be interested in teaching in art journaling course! Obviously I said yes.


What is my first class? Sketching in Your Art Journal.

It's just what the title implies- a course showing you my tips and tricks for adding sketches into your art journal.

Here is the class description:Incorporate sketching into your art journal! In this class, Katie Smith shares her tips and tricks for sketching a variety of subjects to include in her art journal pages.
Start with the basics and learn to draw the shapes you'll need to sketch almost anything! Then put your skills to work creating flowers, plants, butterflies, faces, and more! Each lesson showcases how Katie then creates stunning art journal spreads featuring her sketches! When you combine sketching with mixed media art journal techniques, the results are one-of-a-kind!



If you're a member of BPC, please go take a look at my class. If you've been wanting to start adding a bit more sketching into your work, then I think (and hope!) you'll enjoy my class!

If you're not already a member, Big Picture Classes offers a free 2 week trial that you can use to take my class! Learn more here!