Get Messy Art Journal: 2017 Creative Team Blog Hop

Hey y'all! Today, My fellow 2017 Get Messy Art Journal Creative Team members  and I are doing a fun little blog hop to celebrate the end of the year.

Today's blog post is a little bit bittersweet, as I will no longer be a part of the Get Messy creative team in 2018. I've really enjoyed my time on the creative team, and I've gotten to know so many awesome art journalers throughout the past year.

Our blog hop today is all about sharing the art journal love and support for our fellow 2017 creative team members. We're each doing a post about another member of the team. Today I'm taking Ashley as my inspiration!
Ashley is such a lovely and talented artist. I always really enjoy seeing her work because she can take any technique and use it in her own style, which is very bright and clean. I love that even if she's doing a "messy" medium, such as paints, her work always looks good. 

Isn't her artwork so beautiful: 



I created this page in my Season of Nature journal inspired by Ashley and her happy style:



When I think of Ashley I immediately think of a lot of white and neutral colors combined with black, gold, and soft pinks. So I used those colors on my page, making it my own by creating galaxy flowers!



You can find Ashley online here: Blog, Instagram. She is so talented, I would definitely recommend taking a peek at her work!

If you have a bit of free time, you can follow along with our 2017 Creative Team hop by visiting the rest of the team: