Get Messy Season of Nature - Week 3

It is the Season of Nature at *Get Messy. So for the  next few weeks I'm working in this  Nomad Notebook journal.

                        *Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program that is a school, art playground and family. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal.

You can read more about why I love the Get Messy community here..
--

This week was my week to post a tutorial up on the Get Messy blog, so I shared a doodling tutorial and a free printable! If you're a member of Get Messy, you can log onto the private blog to download my printable!

It's a little bittersweet as this was my last as a part of the Get Messy Creative Team. They're changing things up for 2018, including a brand new Creative Team. I'm excited to see what's in store.


Here are the rest of my pages from this week:


I painted this Aurora girl in my sketchbook earlier in the week and I wanted to include her here in my nature journal to dedicate a page to the Aurora Borealis, which I really want to see.


Misty posted a tutorial this week about using browns and earth tones, so this next page is inspired by that.


And my next page for the week is also pretty simple. A photograph, some oil pastel scribbles and a reminder to listen.


Have you been art journaling much lately? After my rough week last week I took the time to do more journaling and just things that make me happy this week.

Merry Christmas everyone!