Year in Review- January to June


Inspired by other bloggers doing a year in review post, highlighting certain things from each month, I thought I would do the same thing here on Punk Projects!
January
In January, I had a blog party here on punk projects featuring lots of inspiration and DIY's from me and other blogger. Including this Tea Cup Pin Cushion, Polaroid Handlebar Bag, Wallet Refurb, Pillowcase Dresses, and more!

February
In February, We had snow here in Texas! Punk Projects joined facebook, Hosted a free online Valentines craft class, posted photoshop tips and tricks 1, 2, and 3. and announced a new online craft class, Boldly Going.

March
I covered my sisters sewing machine in woodgrain contact paper, I did a tutorial for Contact Paper Screen Printing, and a tutorial for a cute Spring WreathCreating Keepsakes guest posted with a tutorial.
We also took a road trip to Missouri to visit Red Velvet Art.

April
I guest posted on The Perfect Pear with this Sock Bunny DIYI posted a tutorial for Polaroid Post-it notes. I redesigned my blog,  Showed you how to Restyle your Scissors with this DIY.

May
Punk Projects hosted it's first ATC swap (Thinking of doing it again this year, you interested?)
Just Because by LeeLee guest posted with a tutorial showing how to make Notebook Fabric.
I made a lot of projects for the Design team I was on, And Dom guest posted with this tutorial on restyling your old paint brushes.

June
In June, I was published in Creating Keepsakes Magazine (squeeee!)
I guest posted on Scrapbook News and Reviews with this Paper Bag Mini Album DIY, Announced the return of Camp Indie our online craft class. I made a journal out of an old bicycle tire.

Come back tomorrow for highlights from July-December!